Vivekananda Company of Specialist Studies
Proposal in the Event
SPANDAN, since its inception in 2004, is definitely the project of the last year registrants of Journalism and Mass Marketing communications at VIPS. Through this unique blend of creativity and exhilaration called SPANDAN, we aspire to learn and master the concepts of Event Administration taught to us by making use of our class theories in real time. The voyage of SPANDAN has always been a great success in itself and this year as well, we intend to recapitulate similar success history. This year, each of our four time gala is aimed at bringing together much more than 5000 college students from several colleges and universities near Delhi, to collect and enjoy the fervor in the event. This kind of mega social festival, claims to be joyful in every fashion possible for the scholars. What divides SPANDAN from the other student celebrations is that SPANDAN invariably suits evolving press trends during its " age of metamorphosisвЂќ. It not simply showcases similar every year, yet also strives to make every one of the budding multimedia professionals more receptive and responsive to the changing media and evolving media ethics. We are happy to company giants including AIRTEL, KINGFISHER, MICROSOFT and ONGC to get honoring the previous endeavors by selling our holiday more than once which usually only reassures the trust they put in place us. CRUISE, CANARA BANK, ADVENTURE ISLAND, CORPORATION FINANCIAL INSTITUTION, ACTION, AYUR are few of the other business heavyweights with supported this student venture over the years. The reputation of the fest is definitely reaffirmed by various press partners it is associated with during the past. The 8-10 year old festival has already got the honor of collaborating with media properties like THE TIMES DURING THE INDIA, HINDUSTAN TIMES, ZEE NEWS, CAR RADIO MIRCHI, CRIMSON FM, THE STATESMAN, THE PIONEER, NAYI DUNIYA, MH1 NEWS, EMAIL TODAY.
This coming year SPANDAN can host thirty-one events within a span of 4 times i. electronic. from 07th to tenth Nov. 2012 in the institute's sprawling campus at Pitampura, New Delhi. These situations shall be evaluated by experienced of the profession respective for the event. The venue and the dates picked are ideal for the case, in accordance with the nature of the event and the potential customers.
With a dynamic ambience, bienveillant hospitality and other factors considered, SPANDAN is among the most promising function at this time in the year. SPANDAN vows to get bigger, better and merrier than the predecessors. Exuberance all the way!
SPANDAN has been graced and supported by many mass media industry veterans. Year after year, they have blessed, prompted and motivated us to carry forward this kind of legacy we call SPANDAN. The list of such experienced includes,
1 . Mr. Kuldeep Nayar (Veteran Journalist)
installment payments on your Mr. Karan Thapar (TV commentator and Interviewer)
a few. Mr. Rajdeep Sardesai (Editor-in-chief of IBN18 Network) 4. Mr. L. K. Dua(Veteran Journalist)
5. Mr. Prabhu Chawla (Editorial DirectorВ of The New Indian Express Newspapers host from the new talk showВ 'Sachichi Baat'В onВ ETV ) six. Mr. N. G. Verghese (Senior American indian Jornalist and winner of Magsaysay Award) 7. Mr. Suneet Tondon (Director by Indian Commence of Mass Communication -- IIMC) almost eight. Mr. Amitabh Srivastav (Director at My spouse and i Media International) 9. Ms. Indira Goswami(Writer)
10. Past due Sri. Arjun Singh (Union Minister of Human Resource Development) 11. Ms. Shubha Mudgal (Singer)
12. Mr. Qamar Wahid Naqvi (Editorial Brain and Media Director, TELEVISION Today Network Ltd. ) 13. Mr. Naveen Jindal (Member of Parliament)
14. Ms. Shweta Singh (Anchor Aaj Tak)
12-15. Mr. Ashok Chakradhar (Poet)
16. Mr. Ajay Makan (Sports Minister)
17. Ms. Ritul Joshi (Deputy Publisher TV Today Network Limited. ) 18. Mr. Saurabh Shukla(Actor and Director)
19. Mr. Anubhav...