STANDARD EUROPEAN GEOGRAPHY
You are responsible for being capable of locate on a map of Europe each of the following things: 1 . 1 map to discover and label all countries,
2 . a single map to find and labeled all urban centers, and
3. one map to locate and label most physical geography items (rivers and other bodies of water, mountains, destinations and peninsulas. On your own
-Find info and use the blank Europe map on this web page to packaging all your geography items http://www.eduplace.com/ss/maps/pdf/eur_countrynl.pdf
- use for locate and label your countries and cities.
Summer season Assignment My spouse and i:
a. Find and packaging the following countries:
The duchy of luxembourg
m. Locate and label the subsequent cities:
Frankfurt (am Main)
St . Petersburg
c. Locate and label each of the following bodies of water: Aegean Ocean
Straits of Gibraltar
Straits of Messina
deb. Draw (in blue) and label each of the following streams: Danube
electronic. Locate and label each of the following islands:
Ireland in europe
f. Identify and labeled each of the pursuing mountain varies: Alps
Summer Project II
You can expect to select five of the titles listed below and the leader examination sheet. All of the information has to be in your own terms! Please will not use Wikipedia as a source. 1 . Brand of Head:
2 . Lifespan: (5 points)
3. Country/region: (5 points)
4. Political, social, and economic conditions during leader's period of electricity: (30 points) 5. Ideology, Motivation, Goals: (10 points)
6. Significant Actions and events during term of power: (25 points) 7. Quote by leader or perhaps about the best choice (10 points)
8. Short and permanent effects of his/her actions: (15 points) on the lookout for. Cite you source (5pts. )
Labels to select from
Leonardo da Vinci
Ivan IV The Terrible
Charles Sixth is v
Catherine sobre Medici
Philip the Great
Summer season Reading Assignment III
1 . The Prince by Machiavelli
2 . Thinking about by More
3. The Communist Evidente by Marx and Engels (optional for added credit) Machiavelli Questions
1 . How come did Machiavelli write The Prince?
2 . Term three repeating themes in The Prince.
3. Describe the role of armies in accordance to Machiavelli.
4. How come Machiavelli admit it is better for the prince " to be equally loved and feared? " Is it possible to get a prince to become both? Explain. 5. In Chapter twenty, what three bits of advice will Machiavelli supply the prince? 6th. According to Machiavelli in Chapter 21 years old, what...